Jackson requested star cookies for his birthday over the Diego cake. It was fine with me...these were much easier!
The coveted Diego party...
The kids (and some parents) were seated ans ready for the movie to begin.
Liz and Tritia chatting away during the movie catching up on the previous nights festivities.
The birthday boy blowing out his candles while Sophia anxiously awaited a cookie. ;-)
Time for presents!
Here I am explaining what the gift is...I guess I was in a "mommy moment."
Jason watching over AJ open gifts while the other kids were "helping."
Jackson and his good girl pal, Molly.
He wore this spiderman hat the whole day. He wanted to wear the mittens that came with it, but I talked him out of it by telling him he can't eat popcorn with them on...that did the trick!
After the party we ate at Chili's too. Here are Jason and Grace enjoying some father/daughter time.
He got a bike for his birthday and couldn't wait to ride it. This picture was taken at 6:15 in the morning on our upper balcony. (Yes, he is an early riser...)
Papa and Yaya got him some trucks...a boy can't have too many of those!
Gaga and Daddy Don bought him a Diego jeep and Matchbox car holder. He was so excited!
Right after he got his bike...now that is a face of pure joy!
Some other shots of the weekend...Jackson teaching Grace how to play the piano.
Music to her ears...
This is daily activity for us...playing baseball in the backyard.
AJ sporting the Michigan hat.
Now Gracie's turn!
We finished off the weekend celebrating Jason's birthday on Sunday. After church we had some yummy sushi for lunch. Jason finished off the day doing his annual trip with his friends to the onsen and had a tall beer and soba for dinner. He was VERY relaxed after a busy day with family and friends. Sorry there are no pictures for this...someone forgot the camera. ;-P



1 comment:
Hey, Em!! These pic's are super duper cute!! Jackson and his hat and his bike...so cute! And Gracie and her bare bum....I could just bite them cheeks...he he he!! Gosh..you caught me without makeup..hehehehe...but I did have my first cup of iced joe...so I was flying high..hehehehe
Loved seeing your posting!! ;-)
Post a Comment