Thursday, October 7, 2010

Busy Morning...

Wednesday’s are usually a busy time getting ready in the morning. I work at mother’s day out at our church and have to get all three of us dressed, eat breakfast, lunches made as well as each of our “necessities” together by 7:30 so I won’t be late for work.

So, in the busyness of getting ready the kids were playing in my bathroom while I was finishing up. I looked over and saw Jackson lying in Grace. My first reaction was to get onto him for lying on his sister. But I calmly just watched to see what was going on. She was horizontal and he was laying vertical across her and telling her, "see Grace, it is a cross for Jesus."

It made my heart smile!

Another funny story...

When I am correcting Grace or telling her the right way to act after a two year old outburst she looks at me in the face, smiles and say, "Yes, that's right, because Jesus loves you all the time!"

Even though I really want her to know what she did was wrong, it is so stinking cute that she says that!

I pray each and every day that I am able to teach my children right from wrong according to what the bible says. I know I am not perfect and make mistakes on a daily basis, but I continue to strive to set an example for them of what a Godly mother and wife should be. Not only is it important for my family, but for me so I can lead a healthy Christian life.

No comments: