Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Our Texas Summer (well some of it)

After we went to Seattle to visit friends we headed off to Texas! I was so excited to see my family most of which I hadn't seen in two years. Crazy to think it had been that long, but when I think back to the last time we were there Grace was only 2, and Jackson 4, then whoa...that is a long time!
We had so much fun while we were there. Unfortunately I don't have most of the pictures from the summer because we used my mom's camera a lot. But when she is back home after their 2 month road trip I will be sure to add more to the blog. So this is it for now...

What would a trip to Texas be without shooting Jackson's bb gun.
 When we first moved to Germany Jason worked with Rebekah and I took care of Cole during the day. It was so much fun to catch up with them, and meet their new addition Ava.
 Jason flew back to Germany 10 days early to meet up with his brother and friends to do a bike trip around the Netherlands. This is just before he went to the airport.
 Jackson and Grace with my brother. Brad was able to stay for a good amount of time. We enjoyed every minute of Uncle Brad time!
 Jason had flowers delivered the day he left for Germany. Such a sweet man I have!
 Jackson is in deep thought on how to make homemade ice cream.
 Gaga helping Grace turn the wheel to make the chocolate ice cream.
 Fun times in Gaga and Daddy Don's jacuzzi tub.




As you can see from just a few pictures it was a wonderful home. I can't wait to get the others up so you can see all the cousins together!

No comments: