Happy Father's Day!
I am so thankful for the wonderful men I have in my life who are fathers.
Dad,
Thank you for being such a wonderful dad to me. I am so thankful for your guidance, teaching, patience in the past years and your sense of humor. You are truly special in so many ways. It's never a dull moment having you as a dad that's for sure. I'm proud to call you my dad!
Jason,
You are an amazing father to Jackson and Grace. I love seeing you interact with them, play with them and spend quality time with them because you want to, not because you have to. We are only 7 years into this parenting thing...but I think you are doing a wonderful job so far. I am so proud of who you are!
Lee,
You are my big brother with four beautiful children. I know I don't get to see you as a dad much, but what I do know is that you are a head strong father figure for your family. I love being able to talk to you about parenting issues and our kids. It's special having that bond with you!
You have been my "dad-in-law" for almost 10 years now and I am so thankful for it! You are quick to make a joke, lend a hand (even over the phone), and make anyone's day brighter. Thank you for being the best father-in-law a girl could ask for.
I love all four of you and thank God for each of you daily!




No comments:
Post a Comment