This is the place we couldn't wait to go back to and explore together.
We intended to take the ferry to the Aran Islands but after seeing the weather conditions when waking up I had to put a big X on that idea. The boat at the dock was just rocking and swaying back and forth...just making me sick even when we were on land. Thankfully my sweet husband understood and went ahead and made the drive up to Galway.
I just love the inside of the pub and how unique it is.
We got some great seats right behind two acoustic guitar players and parked for many hours. So thankful for the memories that came flooding back while we were there.
Jason and I loved every minute of this trip. We are so very thankful for my parents being here and us having the time off so we could finish off our summer vacation in our favorite place. It is hard to believe that it's been 10 years since we said "I do." Here are to many, many more anniversaries we have together!






No comments:
Post a Comment