Thursday, June 26, 2014

Loving MI So Far

So far in Michigan we have had a fantastic time! It is so good to be back with family.
This post is a picture overload, but there were just way too many to choose from. As you can see from the pictures we cherish our family time!

Grace loving on her new cousin, Kennedy
 GG with her newest great-granddaughter
 Jason and Grace having some playtime with Kennedy in the morning. She is happiest that time of day.

 Our family shot from our trip up north to Ludington. It was a great get-away for all of us.
The park had different sculptures throughout the ground the kids played on. I loved their posed ones.


 Papa and Yaya in heaven!

 AJ is always moving an up to something active. I couldn't find him and then I looked up and he was high in the tree. Such a handsome boy!

 Just like a little model...












 Grace and her friend, Chloe June. 


 Dinner at Rain Forest Cafe. The kids loved it!
 GG and Grace doing their favorite thing together; playing cards. They do it multiple times a day and have so much fun!
As you can see we are loving our time here together so far. We have some great things planned in the days and weeks to come. I'll be sure to keep it updated.

No comments: