It was fun being able to tie both of our Christmas traditions together this year. The first one was matching Christmas jammies! Julie recommended it for the the kids, but Jason and I decided to do it for the adults too. I have to admit we all looked pretty cute.

After staying up late for a few nights wrapping presents we were ready for Christmas Eve. The tree was perfectly placed in their living room and ready for the kids the next morning.
To keep with the Scherden tradition we tied off the bottom of the stairs for the kids to wait for the music to play.
They waited at the top of the stairs...
then at the bottom...
once the music started to play they ran down to see if Santa came.
Merry 1st Christmas Miss Mila
When she opened up this Elsa dress she was so excited. The funny thing is she asked, "Where is Elsa?"
Grace finally got her own camera.
So we were giving Noa hard time for wearing red jeans...what do you know...he gave Jason some for Christmas! I have to say, Jason sure rocked those red pants!
Ah, the Christmas morning mess. I love it!
This year Jackson got a lot of clothes, and a DS game.
We had a yummy traditional Christmas meal. A few hours later we ate the meal...again.
















No comments:
Post a Comment