Saturday, September 20, 2008

a night after book club...time to catch up on things...

The kids are down and I finally have some time to catch up on some bloggin! ;-)
I had book club today and it was great to see eveyone again. Lil' Miss Gracie came with me b/c I didn't have enough milk to leave with Daddy. Which was fine. I know that these moments aren't going to last forever and before I know it she will be running away from me. Jason and I were just talking tonight at dinner about how fast Jackson grew up. Before we know it Gracie will be his size. Tonight was a big step for Gracie...she had her first rice cereal...and LOVED it! I don't think I could get it to her mouth fast enough without her grabbing at the spoon! We took video, but didn't take any pictures. I'll be sure and take some so I can post her face with food on it. Jason is going out with the guys to talk "fantasy football." This really had revved up his love for the game again. I also think he enjoys doing it with Tom and Kenny. It gives them some time together to hang out and talk"man talk." I am going to enjoy some quiet time here catching up on things like this and my bible study. I'll add some pictures soon...

1 comment:

The G' Unit said...

Let's get together and this novice will teach you how to post pic's in the middle...it was kinda tricky finding out how to do it all!! see you in church tomorrow...and I'll bring my sewing machine!! Remind me to give you the foote..it will be tucked in my purse!!
T