Thursday, September 11, 2008

Waiting to hear from hubby...

Well here I am...starting a blog! I am getting a started a little late in the game, but better late than never! My good ol' pal Tritia inspired me to do my own.
So here I am in Oki, with no husband (he's in Tokyo...boo hoo...) and my 2 1/2 year old son taking a nap while my 4 month old daughter watches me type. We are waiting to hear if the typhoon is going to move away from us so Jason can make it back tomorrow. With fingers crossed that is what we are all hoping for! I will be sure to write more later and add more to my blog soon.

2 comments:

Frizzy said...

Welcome to the world of blogging. I am a friend of Kent and Trit and came to you through their blog. I look forward to reading more from you and pray your hubby is home safe and sound very soon.

The G' Unit said...

Word...Em...I can teach you a few tricks...but still learning...chica!! I hope we keep up with this!!
Hugzz