Thursday, October 9, 2008

My yummy birthday dinner at Yoshi's!

Yoshihachi...our favorite sushi bar!Jason and Jackson...like father like son. Me modeling my new birthday necklace...what a sweet husband!

Yoshi roll...filled with tuna, yellow tail, avocado and crab. Yummy!!!
Had to get a picture of Grace enjoying Yoshi's. As you can tell she wasn't too impressed!
As always Jackson loves to give big smiles to the camera. (In the very back is the Yoshi man himself.)
Jason and his shrimp tempura roll...or is that the love roll?? Either way, it was amazing!
Little Miss Gracie at the end of the night...she was ready to get home and in her bed...as usual. She does not enjoy being out in the evening hours. She is what you would call a "homebody." ;-)

2 comments:

The G' Unit said...

I WANT your necklace..BEAUTIFUL...anythin pearly! I LOVE it!!
Trit
P.s Your family...I LOVE!

kristen said...

Hey Emily,
What great pictures. You look awesome and happy late birthday. I miss Japan...but MS still has it's very funny moments. Bryce is growing like a weed and fighting naps like a champ. Miss ya, wish we were closer for play dates.