Christmas Eve night Jackson and I had the cookies and milk ready for you know who. It was daddy's idea to put a carrot on the plate for the reindeer...Jackson LOVED that! He was so excited! As we were driving home from church, Jason and Jackson were looking in the sky for Santa and his reindeer flying high above us. Jackson swears he saw Santa! ;-) To see the joy in his face is like nothing else. It really makes you re-live your childhood all over again. We will remember this Christmas together for many years to come!
Jackson has everything set and ready to go!
Christmas morning...the presents were set under the tree by Santa and waiting for Jackson and Grace to wake up. Jackson decided to sleep in, so I was up getting everything ready.
He couldn't contain himself after seeing what Santa had done the night before.
We had a gorgeous sun rise that morning!
Santa and the reindeer ate the treats, and even left Jackson a special note.
Stocking time!
Emma had some treats to keep her busy while the presents were being opened.
Grace chewing on anything she could get her hands on. Spiders always taste yummy!
Grace thinks that is her chew toy. But Emma was pretty set on making it her own.

She found something else to chew on...at least she will have fresh breath!
Jackson and I wrapped up in our warm blankets we got from Aunt Bekah.
Okay, so I debated on putting this one in here...but I had to give family a visual of the house right after presents were opened. If you know me I was quick to get everything organized and all the paper and boxes picked up. It was a mess, but I loved every minute of it!
The Mendozas had us over for dinner and got this adorable shot of Gracie and Sophia. We had a wonderful time and some fabulous food. We feel so blessed to have such an amazing Oki family!




1 comment:
I love your new background...I forgot to tell you the other day!! I love the Christmas shots!! ;-)
I'm gonna try to blog tonight...our comp is def. doing funny things though!! ;-)
Post a Comment