Monday, December 22, 2008

Sunday before Christmas

This Sunday was one of our favorite Sunday's of the year. The Christmas story was read and we sang the usual Christmas songs that we all love. Our family lit the last unity candle before Christmas, while Jackson had a performance with the other children of the church. As you can see below he got a little shy during the performance. It's funny how he can sing and do all the motions perfect at home, then when he gets out in public he clams up. Still, I think it's cute!
The kids all dressed and ready to go. I had to get a couple of shots before leaving for church. Because who knows what they would of looked like after...or if they would of even been
awake. ;-)


Jackson making his debut...

I got these adorable "crawling socks" for Gracie. I think they are perfect, but Jason on the other hand isn't too crazy about them. But that's okay...we will leave the dressing to me! ;-) They are perfect now that she is crawling on the hard floors. Plus, it makes diaper changes a breeze. I sound like a infomercial for them don't I? ;-) As you can see our little cue ball is starting to get some hair. I dream of the day I am able to put bows in her hair. We aren't really sure what color it is going to be...it's a close tie between a light brown to a auburn like me. I am pulling for the auburn. It would be great for us to have the same color hair!



3 comments:

The G' Unit said...

Gracie looks so healthy and plumpy and so darn cute!! Jackson such a cutie...lil' AJ!!
Nice lookin' family you got there, Em!
Movies was fun times today!!
GREAT idea, chica!!!
Hugs,
T

Missy said...

How cute is your family? Will you remind me of those cute leggings when this 2nd one starts to crawl. I love them!!!

Unknown said...

I love the leggings for babies. too bad I don't have a girl! I love the video of Jackson singing. I am sad I missed church that sunday. YOu have a wonderful looking family. Merry Christmas