Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Texas...been there...done that...and loved every minute of it!!!

We made it to the States the middle of June and were able to spend 3 1/2 weeks in Texas with my family. We had a great time!! We got to meet the newest member of the family, William John Bertram. He is such a cutie! The cousins loved spending time together doing all sorts of activities from riding bikes together, playing in the dirt, swimming, to painting rocks. They made some great memories. This is the one chance for us to get together with our families during the year so I soaked it all up. Even though the Texas heat was almost unbearable at times, we sucked it up and had a great time. Jason and I took Jackson to Schlitterbaun (the best waterpark!) and we all had a blast. The faster the rides were the better. He is definitely an all dare devil boy...which I am not sure is such a good thing! ;-) I can't believe how fast the time went by. I know is no time at all my parents will be in Germany for a visit then we will be back in Texas again. I would of posted more pictures...but I have so many it's almost overwhelming to know where to start. Plus, I just spent over an hour getting pictures up on facebook and I am spent for the night. I am going to try to be better about blogging now that I have a good internet connection here in Michigan. We are now with Jason's family and loving the 60 degree weather! I'll be blogging again soon...

No comments: