We went to the beach resort area called Marbella. It was gorgeous! There was a board walk for a good mile that went right along the beach. There were hotels, restaurants and all sorts of activities for kids and adults. I loved this shot of the three of them holding hands while strolling along and looking at the beach.
This man (who I think was British) built this sand castle. What a amazing piece of art. As we were leaving Marbella it came down a pretty good rain storm. I meant to go back by there and see what it looked like after, but forgot. I can only imagine what it would feel like after working so hard on it and then it's gone after an hour of hard rain.
Jackson saw this and really wanted to try it out. At first he wasn't too thrilled, then after a bit of a talking to he came around and really enjoyed it.
This was the only day the kids went to the outside pool. It was warm on and off depending on how much of the sun came out, but for the most part it was pretty chilly! They had fun playing with the other kids and splashing around for a bit though.
Grace with her after-nap-crazy-hair modeling her swimsuit.
This boy, Jimmie, was from the UK and the kids had so much fun playing with him. He shared his water squirt toys which Jackson loved!
At our last night at the resort there was a flamenco dancer show and dinner. It was really good! I had never been to one before and never realized how much emotion they put in to the dancing. It sucked all of us in and after that we were hooked on it! I bought Grace a flamenco dancer dress for the dress up box which was so cute on her. I'll post a picture of that later.
Daddy and Grace and the dinner. Notice the glass of sangria in the front...it was the BEST sangria we have ever had! It was so good we ordered two pitchers full. ;-) We have it in the cards to make our own soon.
Jackson was mezmorized by them!
We had a great 7 days in Malaga and enjoyed every minute of it! Our next adventure was trying to get home because of the volcanic ash and spending 5 more days in Madrid until we could fly home. Those pictures to come next...



No comments:
Post a Comment