It's hard to believe that the month of May is coming to a close. But I am super excited because that means that June is almost here and we will be heading home to see family and friends for the summer vacation. Jackson only has 4 days left of preschool and today is his last day of soccer practice. I am praying that I can work one day a week next school year at the Mother's Day out program since I am not keeping Cole next year. It will be great to have some extra travel money throughout the year.
For Memorial Day weekend we are heading to Bruge, Belgium with some friends. We are staying in a "house" in the middle of the city center. It will be great to have some extra room and a kitchen to cook our own meals in. I am looking forward to Belgian chocolate as well as trying some much talked about Belgian beer. We are going to bring our bikes and the chariot for the kids so we can do some sightseeing around the city. I'll be sure and post pictures when we return!
12 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment