I have been so bad about blogging these past few weeks. We are having a great summer vacation so far in the States. Between having time with family and good friends I don't make time to sit down and blog.
Anyway...we knew we wanted to teach Jackson how to ride a two wheel bike this summer. I just expected it to be a long, drawn out deal with the whole learning process. But, the second day Jackson popped right up on the bike and took off riding. He rode all the way down the block and back again (with Jason by his side). We are so proud of him! There are quite a few kids in the neighborhood in Michigan so he is able to ride around with them and keep up with the older ones.
Jackson is so proud of himself as well!
12 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment