We were able to spend four days at the Bertram's house. The cousins had a blast running around and playing together. It didn't seem like it has been a year since we were all together. Now that the kids are getting older it definitely makes things easier to do. We could just let them play outside and not have to have too much supervision. A nice treat for the grown-ups!
Brad came up for a few days while doing some business traveling to Dallas. I really loved seeing him play with the kids and enjoyed being with him. Brad is coming to Germany in September so we will be able to spend some more time with him at our home.
As usual the time always passes quickly and we were off to Michigan. I treasure the memories that were made during our visit.
F.Y.I~The pictures were all in order when I designed the page, but the posting isn't cooperating. So...bear with me and enjoy them as they are! I didn't have time to mess with it...but maybe later. ;-)


The whole Bertram/Scherden Family

Gaga and Daddy Don with all the grandkids

The 3 Bertram kids
Lee and John
Breakfast time on the stools that Uncle Lee made.

Grace and Hope

The cousins enjoying some of Gaga's yummy cupcakes

Jason's parents were able to come to Texas for my dad's 60th birthday. It had been 7 years (since our wedding) since they had been to my parents house. I am so thankful that my parent and in-laws are so close. What a blessing!
Jason was able to go to Atlanta to visit his brother for a few days. I love that he is able to go there and spend some quality time with him. On another note, we are finding new renters for our house because Chris is moving out. So Jason had a lot of business and house projects to take care of while he was there.

Breakfast time on the stools that Uncle Lee made.

Grace and Hope

The cousins enjoying some of Gaga's yummy cupcakes
Jason's parents were able to come to Texas for my dad's 60th birthday. It had been 7 years (since our wedding) since they had been to my parents house. I am so thankful that my parent and in-laws are so close. What a blessing!

Jason was able to go to Atlanta to visit his brother for a few days. I love that he is able to go there and spend some quality time with him. On another note, we are finding new renters for our house because Chris is moving out. So Jason had a lot of business and house projects to take care of while he was there.







No comments:
Post a Comment