Friday, November 5, 2010

Fun Times at Waldkindergarten

Jackson had a fun MUD day at school yesterday. This is what he looked like when I picked him up. He was covered in mud, dirt and leaves were all in his clothes and boots. Look closely and and you can see how dirty his boots and pants were. I love that I send him to school and he can play and be a boy all day! (And yes, I do strip him of his school/rain clothes everyday before I put him in the car.)
His face is not as dirty as it has been in the past. On Tuesday when I picked him up they had made a fire and the boys painted their faces and hands with the soot. What fun!
Check out the caked on mud on his socks and strumpfhose.
They made a craft on Wednesday out of ordinary things found around the school. Who needs toys?
Proudly modeling his crown of leaves.


No comments: