Our weather on Saturday was the best we have had so far in 2011. The temperatures were in the middle 70's and it was a perfect day here. We started out the day at Jackson's t-ball meeting then came home and got the bikes ready for our ride. We rode around 3 villages, stopped by the Blockhaus for a treat and by the time we got home we rode almost 10 miles. Jackson did great and was in front of us for most of the ride. We were so proud of him! It is so nice to see all of the green popping up all around us. After having the winter months behind us now, spring is just a tease to what summer is going to be like!
Grace loved seeing these horses. Right when we stopped to watch them about 6 horses came running full speed out to the other horses. It was so neat to see the horses excited about seeing each other and nudging their noses.

The kids had so much fun running around the place.Jackson: "Grace, go hide and I'll count to 10."
Grace: "Okay, here I go."
Jackson counts to 10 while Grace hides behind a bush. After Jackson is finished counting he looks around and Grace says, "Jackson, I'm here!"
She hasn't quite learned the concept of the game just yet...but it's funny to watch their own way of playing!
Here is a pink version of the tree. (I think)
Jackson loves cutting away at branches and sticks while at school. Jason gave him a new pocket knife with a saw. Here he is putting it to good use. Who would of ever thought I would let my 5 year old have a personal pocket knife! But the good thing is, he has really learned how to use it responsibly.


No comments:
Post a Comment