Sunday, April 17, 2011

Switzerland, Part One

We went to central Switzerland with some friends of ours (The Sheppards) over our Spring Break this year. My mom and dad have a time share and we were able to get a great 3 bedroom apartment with a full kitchen overlooking Lake Lucerne for seven days. It was a fantastic place to stay! The view from our apartment was nothing short of amazing and the amenities there at the resort were perfect for the kids.
I took over 400 pictures, but I am not going to bore you with all of those. So, I am going to break it up a bit and try to blog about it over the next few days.
The first bit is going to just be a preview of the place we stayed at. Jason and I said we will definitely be going there again in the years to come.

The view from our apartment overlooking Lake Lucerne.


The kids hanging out on the balcony.
Rock climbing wall at the resort.
The view we had from our dining room table.
The downstairs area.
Adult bowling alley

Sport court
Inside swimming pool
Another view
Kids bowling area
Go kart course
Outside swimming area. It connected to the inside through a tunnel. It was really neat!
Beautiful!
The teepee area

More to come soon....

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Wow!! Bryce and I are definitely going to have to go there!! That place is gorgeous!!!

Yost Family said...

Wow! That place is incredible! The yost clan will definitely have to join you one year (hint, hint :)).