Sunday, May 1, 2011

Jackson's T Ball Game


I was very excited to see Jackson's t ball game on Saturday. I missed his first game last week because Grace was a little under the weather and didn't sleep good the night before. He gets so excited when it's game day and he wears his uniform. His team is called "The Buzz" after a minor league team of the NY Mets. As a parent, I have looked forward to these days of t ball and other sports. Makes me proud!

Patiently waiting for his team to get on the field.
Ready and waiting for the ball to come his way.
Jackson's turn to bat!
Making it around the bases and back to home plate.
Waiting at first plate...
This one makes me laugh. He is raising his hand to let the person know to throw it to him.
Go and get it, Jackson!
Game over...
Great job, team Buzz!

No comments: