Since we were in Salzburg we of course had to go to the Sound of Music tour. The guys opted out for this one...imagine that! ;-) They went on the tour of the Salt Mines and had much more fun than they would of with us. They weren't allowed to take any pictures, but if you click on the link above there is a slide show of pictures to get a peek into what they saw. I definitely want to do that the next time!
Yaya was so excited to do this tour. She loves the movie and has taught both the kids the "do-re-mi" song. I think we heard the kids sing it hundreds of times on the trip. Yes, I have it on video and will try to post soon.
Here are some photos of our stops. It was really interesting and I recommend it if you make it to Salzburg.
This is a bus that followed us on the tour.
Lake Mondsee
Yaya enjoying apfel streudel
The church where Maria and Captain Von Trapp were married.

These trees are the ones that the kids were hanging out of when the Captain, the Baroness and Max were driving by in the car.
This girl is hardly serious!
The next three photos are shots of where Maria and the kids danced around and sang, "Do-Re-Mi."


Grace loves that challenge of trying to catch the birds. It never gets old.

That's it! We will definitely do Salzburg again!
The church where Maria and Captain Von Trapp were married.
These trees are the ones that the kids were hanging out of when the Captain, the Baroness and Max were driving by in the car.
This girl is hardly serious!



1 comment:
Oh. My. Gosh!!! I am DEFINITELY going to go there!!! I LOVE Sound of Music!!! Love all the pics!! :)
Post a Comment