Jackson's birthday party was at the movie theater this year. He invited 10 of his friends and they watched Arthur Christmas. It had just come out the day before so the kids were all excited to see the movie!
After the movie we went down to the food court area and had cake and presents.
Jackson received some great gifts from his friends. Many of the gifts were legos and bionicles. He loves putting things together. Now I am finding all these little pieces around the house...let the lego phase begin! I made the rainbow cake just like I did last year (5th Birthday) and it was just as pretty as last year.
That is one HAPPY birthday boy!
We are so thankful for the 6 years we have had with Jackson. He is such a sweet, kind and full of energy boy! Each day I count my blessings with him. He makes our world much brighter every day!
Happy 6th Birthday AJ!






No comments:
Post a Comment