We celebrated Jackson's birthday at the bowling center with a few of his friends. It was fun bowling and hanging out with the kids and parents. Who doesn't love to bowl, right?
Party room.And the best part was it was a Weight Watchers recipe...so fat free! Gotta love that!
I love how colorful it was!


Ella the party animal! She woke up not long after the picture was taken and was off and ready to join in the fun as soon as she saw the kids.
Jason helping Grace get a strike.
The birthday gang eating after bowling.
G.I. Joe!
He also got a Play Mobil toy and a carpenter's kit. Perfect boy toys!
Singing Happy Birthday...
Group shot.
Grace and Ella are such sweet buds. I love seeing them together.
On his birthday morning before heading off to school for the day. He ate off the same plate for breakfast and dinner that me and my brothers ate off when we were growing up.

I love how colorful it was!
Ella the party animal! She woke up not long after the picture was taken and was off and ready to join in the fun as soon as she saw the kids.
Jason helping Grace get a strike.
G.I. Joe!
He also got a Play Mobil toy and a carpenter's kit. Perfect boy toys!
Singing Happy Birthday...
On his birthday morning before heading off to school for the day. He ate off the same plate for breakfast and dinner that me and my brothers ate off when we were growing up. 



No comments:
Post a Comment