Friday, December 24, 2010

Our Christmas Eve

We went to our Christmas Eve service at church so I took a few photos of the kids.
They have their moments, but they really do love each other!
This one just might be my favorite.
Jackson and Grace put out cookies and milk for Santa as well as carrots and water for the reindeer. It will be fun to see their faces in the morning when the treats are eaten.
With each passing year it gets more fun with the kids. They are so excited about Santa and the presents. We have been tracking Santa's journey to our house on www.noradsanta.com. Each place he lands Jackson asks when he is coming to our house. I know these years are limited when we can all "play" along in the game, but I am soaking them up! I love that they get excited about all of it, but I really want to continue to emphasize the reason we celebrate Christmas. The birth of Jesus IS the reason for the season! They know that it's Jesus' birthday and will continue to learn about all of the amazing things that He can do in our lives. Merry CHRISTmas to all and to all a good night!!!

No comments: