20 Questions on Grace's 5th Birthday
How old are
you?
4…I mean 5!
What is your
favorite thing to do?
Go horse back
riding
What is your
favorite color?
rainbow
What is your
favorite food?
Apples (dried
apples…this girl does not eat the real deal)
What do you
like to do with your family?
Play tickle
monster
Who is your
best friend?
Ella
What is your
favorite toy?
Bellalina, her
baby doll
What do you
want to be when you grow up?
A horse rider
What makes
you happy?
Bellalina
What makes
you sad?
When I get hurt
and people do mean things
What is your
favorite book?
Pinkalicious
What is your
movie?
Spirit
What do you
think about before you fall asleep?
I think about
what I am going to dream about
What are
nicknames you have?
Chickadee
What is the
best part about your birthday?
Opening presents
What do you
hope to do before your next birthday?
Go to Yabadoo
Last things
said when we were putting her to bed on her last night being 4 years old:
“Am I still
going to be the same person?”
“I'm going to miss being 4!"
"Even when I'm 5, I'll still be your princess."
"Do you think you will be able to pick me up when I'm 5?"
"Even when I'm 5, I'll still be your princess."
"Do you think you will be able to pick me up when I'm 5?"



No comments:
Post a Comment