Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Grace's 5th Birthday

Hard to believe our baby girl turned 5 today!
We have been so blessed by her sweet, joyful personality. She lights up the room anytime she enters and can make your heart flutter with happiness seeing her smile.
I have been blessed this year to have her just a few doors down during preschool hours. I love being able to pass her in the hall or see her at recess during those days.
Grace and Mrs. Shelley celebrating at school on Monday.
We are so blessed for Grace to have her as a teacher. I know Mrs. Shelley and I will always be friends.
Woke up on her birthday morning to a sign,
 her door decorated,
 and the special birthday plate!
 She loves to draw and color. Here is a picture she drew on her 5th birthday.
 Dancing and celebrating her special day!
 Loving on Emma...although Emma doesn't look too thrilled.
 After school we got together with the neighborhood kids and headed down to the zip line park to play on this beautiful spring day.
 Jason gave Grace a flower and I caught the sweet moment just in time.
 After the park we headed back home and opened presents, had pizza and cupcakes.

 Here is the special girl wearing the dress she opened from Gaga and Daddy Don. Such a little lady!
 Grace, we look forward to the many more birthdays we have to share with you. We are thankful to the Lord for bringing our little girl to us and give all the glory to Him. I know He has wonderful plans for you, beautiful girl!

No comments: