Thursday is my usual day to go into Grace's class and work during center time. It happen to fall on the 100th day of kindergarten, so I was able to join in on the activities with the kids.
Mrs. Cortez is an amazing teacher and we are so thankful Grace was blessed with her this year. She did a fantastic job organizing activities for the kids to do for the celebration. The each had 8 centers to complete, each focusing on the number 100.
Grace and her good friend Jenna.
This one at the snack table was her favorite. She talked about it all week!They each took 10 snacks from each bowl for a total of 100.
Hard to believe she had been in kinder for 100 days and first grade is right around the corner.
I cherish the days I volunteer in her classroom.




No comments:
Post a Comment