Monday, February 17, 2014

Sicily, Day 4

Our last morning of waking up in Sicily was perfect! We loved being able to go on our balcony and enjoy listening to the waves crash on the shore. This sweet seagull quickly became our friend once we started feeding it crackers.

The views from our balcony.

Last but not least the gang! It was so special having my mom join me on this girls trip. I am so thankful she was able to come with us! We had a great time and great memories were made during our 4 day trip.


This pistachio filled croissant was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! So good that I ordered two...I'm on vacation, right?

Sicily was a beautiful place and so worth the visit. After this trip I know where to visit and where not to visit. I would love to bring the family back and enjoy the outer islands. Caio, Sicily!

No comments: