I love fall! The trees around here are starting to change into beautiful orange, yellow and reds. All I needed was this festival to really get me pumped up for the arrival of fall.
The town of Massweiler hosts a pumpkin and corn festival here in a small farming area called Hitscherhof. There are different vendors with food, crafts and other business as well as some amazing food. We came to this festival last year not long after we moved here so it was good to be back. Bear with me for all the pictures...I had a hard time choosing so just decided to put most of them in! ;-)
Our friend Jaimie's baby girl, Audrey. Isn't she beautiful?
Grace wasn't so sure at first, but then when she realized she could pick up the hay and toss it in the air she was all about it!
This man was carving these clogs by hand. It was really amazing to watch.
Grace loved seeing Jackson with his face painted. She thought it was so funny.


1 comment:
Your babies are THE cutest ever, just for the record!! I love their sweet smiles:)
Post a Comment